Thursday, February 24, 2011

Deal of the week! 2/25-3/3

I have decided to enlist a deal of the week. Every week I will have a new deal. Maybe free shipping, maybe 15% off, or maybe a spotlight product at a discounted price! I guess it will all depend on what mood I am in :) The deal will begin on a Friday, and run to the following Thursday night. You may want to follow the blog because I will be posting deals for early preview here. Blog followers get the Thursday morning sneak peak!

The deal of the week beginning tomorrow 2/25 and ending Thursday 3/3:

Any owl hat (including custom colors) for 50% off! NO SHIPPING! That's right, you can buy owl hats this week for a flat rate of $10.00!

The limit will be 3(per person/household/address). Orders for more that 3 hats will have to pay shipping (shipping price will depend on how many hats you order. I will ship the cheapest way available)

*****This offer is NOT valid with any other coupon, discount, or code. Any purchases that violate these terms will be cancelled and refunded*****

The prices will not be effective until tomorrow, but here's a link to Clover's Garden so you can think about what you want! Convo me about available custom colors.

Here's some pics of custom colors I have done in the past to get your creative wheels turning!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for offering this deal. I posted it on my Facebook wall and already heard one mom has placed an order. =)

    ReplyDelete