Monday, March 5, 2012

Current Product List

I have so many patterns, but haven't had time to make and photograph everything! Some of these items I have made, and sent out quickly. I don't like to hold up orders just so I can take pictures! Sometimes, I make things and just flat out forget to take pics before sending.

But I wanted to share with you all, a list of items that I have patterns for and can make. If I have my own personal photo of the item, you'll see it here. Otherwise you will see a link to the pattern writer's image. Those with links are just so you can get a visual of what the item will look like.

If you see something here that you like, that isn't in my Etsy shop, feel free to email me (cloversgarden AT yahoo DOT com) or convo me on Etsy. Orrrrrrr.......Message me on Facebook!! (as soon as I activate my time line) How easy is that!? I will usually just make a listing for you on Etsy so you can purchase.

Currently, my schedule is running about 7 days out, so you can expect your item to ship aprox. one week after ordering. Of course, if you order several items, it may take longer. But we can discuss as needed. Looking for wholesale? Contact me and we can discuss those terms also!

Animals:
Bunny

Monkey


Frog


Owl
Check my Fb album for a variety of owls I have created


Raccoon


Other Baby/Child:
Stocking Cap

Jester/Pom-Pon hat


Handspun hats (good to wear, or for props)


Newsboy beanie


The Small Waffle Kids Beanie


Brain Waves beanie


The Elise Hat


Flower top tam


Lace Pixie Hat


Little Blue Bird Hat


Strata Beanie


Ziggy Beanie




Teen/Adult only:
Vintage Rose Headband
Chunky Earflap Beanie
Knotty earflap Beanie
Popcorn Slouchy Hat
The Collegiate Lightweight beanie
Mademoiselle Hat
Aviator Hat (see kids)
Brain Waves Beanie (see kids)
Cherry Twist Hat (this is knit and will take me much longer to get done)
Flower top tam (see kids)
The Ridgeline Beanie
Ziggy Beanie (see kids)
The Big waffle Beanie (see kids)
Adult Strata (see kids)


Photography Props:
Cocoon/Pod
Fringe Blanket

Accessories:
Baby Legwarmers
Toddler/Adult Handwarmers


Other Fun Stuff:
Apple Cozy


Flower adornments for anything you like!



Don't see what you want on this list? Just message me. I love pattern shopping, so don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure this list will grow soon and I'll try and keep it updated. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment